Workplace Leave Navigator Grant Opportunity
The DC Office of Paid Family Leave invites your organization to apply for a Workplace Leave Navigator Grant for 2021.
Organizations that are encouraged to apply should have experience with workplace leave laws or have experience with employer-provided sick leave, temporary disability insurance, or parental leave.
Workplace Leave Laws, include:
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The DC Family and Medical Leave Act (DCFMLA)
- The Accrued Sick and Safe Leave Act (ASSLA)
- DC Paid Family Leave (DCPFL)
- The DC Parental Leave Act Emergency COVID leave
Goals of the WLN Grant Program
The goals of the Workplace Leave Navigator Grant Program are to:
- Increase knowledge and awareness of workplace leave laws that affect employers and employees in the District of Columbia;
- Improve the quality of employers’ and employees’ decision making when taking actions related to workplace leave by providing the resources necessary to make more fully informed and legally compliant decisions; and
- Raise the level of compliance with workplace leave laws among both employers and employees in the District.