- This event has passed.
PFL Webinar (For Self Employed Individuals)
December 2, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The District will administer paid leave benefits to eligible DC workers. All are encouraged to join, especially self-employed professionals, to learn how the program impacts you and your teams.
Join us for a webinar that will cover:
- Overview of benefits
- How self-employed individuals can enroll in the program
- Filing claims
- DC requirements for self-employed
The DC Paid Family Leave Act offers:
- 8 weeks to bond with a new child
- 6 weeks of family leave to care for an ill family member with a serious health condition
- 6 weeks personal medical leave
- 2 weeks prenatal leave
You may submit questions in advance at DOES.OPFL@dc.gov.
We also encourage you to download resources on our website, https://dcpaidfamilyleave.dc.gov.
Contact us here:
Phone: (202) 899-3700